Photographers & Photo Booth Operators
Type: Part time, Contract
Region: Christchurch and Auckland
Classic Photo Booths set-up portable photo booths and pop-up studios at a range of events like Weddings, Birthday Parties, Festivals and Corporate Events all over New Zealand.
Our business is the leading phototainment brand in New Zealand, utilising the latest in photo, video and green screen technology we deliver cutting edge events for clients including Westfield, SkyTV, New World and Singapore Airlines.
We are now recruiting for great photographers to join our Auckland based events team for the busy summer season. You’ll have a keen interest and/or tertiary qualification in photography and/or video production. You’ll be an honest, fun, enthusiastic and service oriented person who can keep smiling in all types of situations.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team. You may not be an accredited photographer but can take good photos with DSLR and/or video using manual controls. On-going training and support will be provided.
You must be honest, reliable, hardworking and flexible. You must like people and be outgoing, sociable and hot on excellent customer service. You will represent us in a stylish and individual way. There is often travel and late nights required with some heavy lifting involved. For your efforts you will be handsomely rewarded.
You will need your own reliable car with space to move gear like a hatchback, station wagon, people mover or van.
– Attend all rostered events on time (lateness in our business cannot be tolerated)
– Transportation, set-up and dismantling of photo booths & photo booth sets
– Operation of all equipment including hardware, software, cameras, printers, computers, lighting & backdrops
– At all times operate photo booth in an engaging and friendly manner, encouraging guests to participate and have a great time
– Put together photo albums and encourage guests to write appropriate messages with the pens provided
– Dress appropriately for each event, especially weddings and corporate events
– As necessary trouble shoot basic backend operation of equipment
– Attend regular training sessions
Key Skills & Experience
– Trained or hobbyist DSLR photographer and/or videographer
– Interest in wedding, portrait and/or fashion photography
– Windows IT skills, can trouble shoot and problem solve basic issues
– Self-starter who is honest, organised and punctual
– Well presented with a stylish, clean and tidy appearance
– Motivated & friendly who understands the importance of providing great customer service
– Full driver’s licence
Applicants for this position must have a full driver’s license with a clean record, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this position please email Brigid Rennell at email@example.com with a brief covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience, CV and portfolio if applicable.
Applications close Friday 29th of January 2016.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.