Classic Photo Booths launch Auckland regional VW Kombi Photo Booth
We now have VW Kombi Photo Booths available for hire in the Auckland (D-Lux, 23 window split screen) and Christchurch (Bazil, 1964 split screen ) for your weddings, parties and corporate events. We supply the props, you squeeze inside the back and we pop out instant prints.
D-Lux is a 23 window split screen VW Kombi Photo Booth and real crowd pleaser that is guaranteed to impress your guests with the ultimate wow factor!
Our Kombi Photo Booth is available for Auckland regional weddings, parties and corporate events. Our Kombi Booth can also be driven inside a building with the permission of the venue.
Our Kombi Booth is equipped with a high quality DSLR camera, touch screen, LED lighting and super-fast printer. Our packages include personalised unlimited prints, animated GIFs, box of props, password protected online gallery, free digital downloads and a photo booth operator.
D-Lux’s neutral colour tone inside and out suits all event themes, and his safari windows are perfect for your wedding photography. We’ve worked with the likes of Christchurch City Council, Vodafone and ASB to customise our Kombi Photo Booth events.
She’s far out and groovy, Baby!
Our Kombi Photo Booth Packages include:
- DSLR camera
- Unlimited photo booth prints
- Handmade Photo Album on the day (20 pages)
- Double prints, one for your album and one for your guest to keep
- Custom Photo Strip with your own unique design, names and date
- Free password protected online gallery for guests to download photos after the event
- Box of Vintage Photo Booth Props
- Drive to your venue & booth set-up (including 40km travel)
- Booth attendant to ensure your hire runs smoothly
- Digital download of all the high quality Photos
Weddings, summer parties, brand experiences, corporate dinners, award evenings, experimental campaigns.
D-Lux dimensions are:
Length: 5m Width: 2.25m Height: 2.5m Weight approx. 1140 kg (2514 lbs)
Power requirements: 240 v 10amp
Our VW Kombi Booth can be driven inside a building with the permission of the venue.